Friday, January 14, 2005

 

Watch out Uncle Sam, the Indians and the Chinese are coming!!

Watch out Uncle Sam, the Indians and the Chinese are coming!!


This was the headlines in most of the websites today..including timesofindia.com, googlenews and etc. Voow that was awesome.. to read..!!

This is indeed an old news headlines that came out..but still its about India and India becoming a super power..so..that always.. exciting news..

I just jumped off my seat for a sec..at the very thought that India in the near future (projections for 2020AD) would grow up to become a superpower.. and perhaps even more powerfull and dominant than the USA.. just made me proud..and more so ..was pure exhilaration..!!

Honestly..my brother and I have long talked about this possibility. It was more like inevitability to the world community to concede that India and China were growing in larger propotions..

so..its GREAT.. feeling PROUD to be an INDIAN!!

Comments:
Machi when I'm here in India, Idhullam sagajam da ...
 
edhum ellam oru blog...moonu pasanga...orthan kooda post panradu ella!! vetti scene dhaan
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?