Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

Back to Square one

hm.. well its back to square one.. will have to start working again after a wonderfull time with my parents n family. I was feeling really very bad..almost in tears.. when my dad started off to leave me from seattle. He was going to Elango's house and from there he is heading to India for a month and then back to Riyadh. Trinka left earlier today afternoon to chennai for a month vacation. Elango n Radhika had left Washington D.C yesterday night....oh..too much dynamic quick changes.. !!


Things are happening n changing at blitzering speed at present now for me.. the past two weeks have been soo busy n erractic for me... in the begining I had a great tension to finish a project at my work which kep on dragging.. for no good reason.. my manager kind of got pissed off and conveyed to me that he wouldn't be able to give me my vacation time, which I had asked to spend with my parents, as agreed earlier if I falter to finish the project before I leave vacation.

After slogging my ass day n night for 3 or 4 days was able to bring the project to a decent state where by it can be delegated to others if need be..

I was sooo happy when I was done with this..project.. by the End of the Day (EOD) I was even more happy that I could take my vacations as planned and spend the entire time with my parents.

Had a wonderfull time with my parents.. I was at the top of excitement and happiness.. then these guys started to leave..and I am feeling soo bad now.. very sober and very unstable right now.. the greatest this is that atleas my mom is there with me now.. and will spending some more time..

hm..other than that..well its back to square one..

hmm..maybe that's life..!!

Comments:
ethu yaaru blog, bharathiya g.vya ellai fevera???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?