Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

Had an Awesome time showing around Seattle Downtown to my parents

voow...! it was really wonderful showing around Seattle downtown to my parents. My dad had come today early afternoon via United airline to seattle. We made it to our apts sometime aorund 1pm. I hurried all of them directly to my awesome roof top.

machi..'s seriously da.. our roof tops is one of the best views you can get to see downtown seattle. It is simply suuuperb.. I'll try to attach the photos maybe later.. and morover you can also view the pacific ocean..

the funny part is.. we were are all supposes to go on a ferry ride to a small island and hand out for few hours.. the last ride to the ferry was at 4:30pm and this ride returns back at 9pm. As usual n expected we missed it..haah! we all slept until 4pm and then hurried to the ferry only to see it on its way..haha!! but it turned to be a blessing in disguise.. I had this opputunity to show my parent downtown seattle...

I seriously think people should def visit Seattle at least once and live here for sometime. This is an awesome place to live in. Seattle is a very beautiful, very aethetic and very artistic place to live. It is very much laid back..people are not soo madly busy and hectic as is the case in the east coast. I def want to write a separate issue on Seattle and its charming beauty.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?