Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

having great time with parents in my new apt

I just moved to a new apt last week from my dingy, frat house apt. Well I shoudn't probably be complaning abt my earlier apt as I did have some wonderfull time there with all my totally n typically american roomies.. perhaps the best part was that all of them were anti-bush and had great dreams of coming in INDIA.

I should be writing about my unique ..cool.. experiences with my american roomies soon..but right now.. I am having a really good time with my mom in my new apt. I moved into this really cool 2 bedroom apt almost right in downtown Seattle. Although it is just few blocks away from downtown, it is quite neighbourhood and an awesome place to live.. there is a swimming pool and a half Gym.. (I say this as half Gym since it doesn't really have eveything..but just has few basic stuff..to warm ur muscles and freshenup urself..)

Mom has been with since last week and today Dad and trinka are also coming .. later this weekend Elango n radhika are also gonna come.. we are garthering up to celetbrate Dad's B'day (july 19th) ....

I still havne;t looked at a good place to take all these guys...:-(( .. as usual I guess..!!

Comments:
Hey bharathi enjoy da machi ... sari swimming pool and gym ok ... how many girls in them ;->
 
dei....keep updating the posts da.
 
everything is nice da..machi..just that we haven;t jumped into it..;-)

we are plannig to have some fun..this weekend.!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?