Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

Spectacular Ranier Mountains

we visited the infamous Rainier mountains. It was simply spectacular. Awesome! It was such a huge ice capped mountain, standing 10,000 Feet tall, this is easily visible from my wonderful rooftop itself on a clear sky. Well then we were looking at the mountain 100 miles away and now we go to see it just few meters away. It was awesome. We were also very lucky to get some clear view of the snow cap as the clounds cleared away, giving way to the mountain peak sparkling with ice from the sunshine. I finished quite a few film rolls on this trip will soon upload them..

hm..well..I am tired now..gtg to bed..

Comments:
Adengappa !!

Please Post few Pix .....Love to seem them soon !!

Cheers !!
 
Hi bharu .. good to know your updates there da .. put those pics of seattle and your trip da ... enjoi maadi
 
yes..da..machi.. I will put the pics..they have come out very well..actually.. I will be busy for a few more days.. speding as much time with my parents.. I will post the pics..after this..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?