Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

funny aspect of airhosts

actually I just noticied an interesting and funny thing that happened when I was flying from Seattle to Washington D.C... well actually have been noticing this for a while but..it just striked me.. this time..

it is so funny that almost 99% of the time I do not wear my seat belts during flight take off and landing.. just that I didn' t like..nothing more than that.. basically... eveytime the airhostess would come by each and every row to check if the passengers have their seatbelts fastened.. and everytime they cross my aile too.. checking on my aile too.. but never..except for just once.. (was actually happy since I got to talk with this awesome sexy airhostes.. :-)!! have they caught me not wearing the sealt belts..

its just funny becoz..it happens again n again..n again..:-) and I always keep escaping..:-)

Comments:
dei, you always surprise me da... put something in the blog that is normal.... you are always sorrounded by abnormal stuff which is nothing unusual to you.
 
haha dei..machi.. blogs..are for unusuall stuff..da..machi.. the normal stuff.. u already know machi..

having fun with preethi..:-DDDD!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?