Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Katrina Vs Mumbai...!

Couldn't stop myself from making this comparison..

Couldn't stop myself from putting this in my blog..



oops...i sure got the the last fact wrong!!!

JAI HIND..!!

India has time and again proved that it can no longer be called as a "third world coutry". I hope this sinks deep into the hearts of all Indians who live in India becoz it is imperative that they actually realize this; only and only then can India come out of all shackles to become the "WORLD LEADER"


Comments:
machi I still feel a hurricane from the pacific is much stronger (I mean the winds) than an unusual monsoon ... what yu say ... but being US I didn't expect the kind of delays in getting the relief operations. I think the bush administration is a big empty drum
 
illa machi..nothing at all like that..
infact Katrina was lesser than our mumbai monsoon thrash.. in terms winds and all..

just that here buildings are made of woods and not bricks as in india.. and it can get sweeped away easily..

moreover.. the riots and robbery in those areas made the chaos even worse..

which is strikingly different from Indian scenario where people were infact co-operating each other .. irrespective of cast, creed, or religion.. which is somethign that we must all be proud off..

wat say u..!?? :-)
 
paru for once you are right da...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?