Friday, September 02, 2005

 

one more crazy weekk.. :-((

well..its defintely not whining..guys.. you got to take sympathy on me..

this week was again..crazy.. monday morning.. ,frustated was I already from a horrible weekend.. turned horrible as I was working and doing some stupid build/deployment stuff for a project lauch.. which was a disaster for no mistake of mine.. ,

I go into work and literally the entire day was spent in meetings n planning ..on.and on.. well i can't blame, perhaps only this time, that the meeting were as usual worthless, as we indeed come with a plan for getting things done..which in fact turned out to work for us..

but still the entire day..in meetings..phew.!! I quite often feel that I am doing more of a managerial job..like a TPM (technical project manager) in Amazonian terms...when I actually want to be a SDE (Software Development Engineer).. organizing, co-ordinating and delegating works has been my main job...!!!

call it irony, fate or perphaps fortune to be nicer.. I have been playing this role for a long time.. !! Seriously..not at work.. but during my college days.. I never used technically sound.. ok..not in normal terms.. from software coding and programming perspective I never used to be good at it ..even during college days.. I used to be good in ideas..and logic..but never good at actually implementing it.. and this the same role I am playing now also..

I have been extremely good in organizing and managing projects (touchwood..!!) ..playing a leadership role.. but have never been managed.. in the sense that I want to be doing stuff..not asking some one to do a stuff.. I want to be self reliant and not be depending on someone.. I know that;s what managers do.. :-) ..but I don't want to be one..

well its definitely irony of life i guess..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?