Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

438/9: Choke on this, Aussies!!!

Well, I am sure this is talk of town, talk of the worl of cricket overshadowing our kin Indian test victory.

When I heard about this from shiva, when I had called him over this weekend, I could only say..
"What the hec..how could this ever be possible!! "

yes.. I still can't believe how this could be ever possible..!! first of all hitting anything >300 is itslef a big score. anything above 400 has been discarded unthinkable, unimaginable thus far..

well...when one starts to admire at aussies for setting this score.. we are left with nothing but amazment as the floor sweeps under you and now south africa reciprocates in style.

Just think.. Aussies wud have been in seventh or perhaps seventieth skies waking to dressing room pompous and big-headed over their own feat...only to plummet from South African thrashings

While I can atleast imagine the plight of Aussies.. I cannot even imagine the grit and attitude of south african's who even had the miniscule thought of ...fucking.. giving a shot!!!

I did not see the match.. just reading through the news by itself hair raising experience for me.. It would have been no less that absolute relish for those watched the match..

Comments:
well written dude!
yanai kum adi sarukum da... hee hee
 
dei..magane..
enanda athu contradictory exclamations..
anyway i kinda got what u wanted to say .. so thanks ;)
 
dei dawg..
first statement was for your writing
secong statement for oz circket...
 
Hi,
Tht was a nice write up without seeing the match...Athu epdi match paakamaley ivlo patra ;) ???

PS: Came here thru Senthil's blog.
 
hey $name,
$name = girl ? Ponnarai : Kothandaraman;

Thanks for your comments.. :)

sorry for messing up your name but I am not able to guess your gender from your name.

I din see the match but read a whole lot about it from our usual rediff, cricktinfo and all.. was totatlly amazed by the sheer score board figures..
 
dei..sai...
tamil kola pannala da..machi.. jus hi fi programming tamil..!! :)

seri..what is that learningtolife machi. I cudn't get to ur blog..i cud only see http://dravidian1980.blogspot.com/

annyway good nick name like mine..:)

annalum nee dravidian enapadhi vida mattikera... ahahhaa!! :)
 
I went to bed after AUS innings,when i read papers in the morning ,Dinamani said south africa scored 438 and won the match ,i didn't belive it, thought some printing mistake and didn't bother much.When i went to office my Aussie mates didn't utter a word abt cricket and their score,i felt something fishy.later checked scores in cricinfo and found out what a great game it was.
First time here,landed here through Senthils page.
Nice posts Bharathi.
 
hey Gopal,
Thanks for dropping ... and also for the compliments..
I just saw the highlights on google videos.. just SA innings.. man Gibbs rocked..!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?